WELCOME TO THE
Registration for new students is completed online or at:
The Wallingford-Swarthmore Administration Building
200 South Providence Road
Wallingford, PA 19086
Registration meetings are by appointment only
between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Appointments prior to or after the above times made by special arrangement only.
The Wallingford-Swarthmore School District only educates students
who live within the boundaries of the district.
We do not take tuition students.
Please bring the following documents at the time of registration:
1. Proof of residency (both are required):
- Deed or lease agreement or current school real estate tax bill and
- A current utility bill (phone, gas, water, electric, cable)
2. Proof of child's age (only one is needed):
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Notarized statement from the parents or other relative indicating the date of birth
- A valid passport
3. Proof of child's immunization (required by law)
4. If the student, in his/her previous school placement, was in any special education/ gifted classes and has an IEP/GIEP or received support through a 504, please bring a copy of the IEP, GIEP, or 504 with you.
5. If parents are not living together, a document establishing custody must be provided. If there is no court-ordered custody agreement, a notarized letter stating the custody arrangements (e.g., "with mom Monday-Thursday and with dad Friday-Sunday") and signed by both parents is acceptable. In order to be eligible to attend district schools, a child must spend at least 50% of the full week (throughout the calendar year) living with a parent who resides in the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District.
For your convenience, a link is provided to the WSSD registration forms
. Please print the forms, complete them, and call to schedule your appointment. Please bring the completed forms when you register. One packet is required for each student registering.
Again, welcome to the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District. If you have any questions concerning registration hours, required documentation, or any other registration-related concerns, feel free to call 610-892-3470 x 1506.