The District utilizes various forms pertaining to the following: absences, tuition assistance, conference attendance, disenrollment of benefits, etc. If you have a question about which form to use, please contact the secretary in your building, or contact Eileen Seichepine in the Human Resources Office, at 610-892-3470 ext. 1406 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of the forms are printed as multi-part forms and therefore should be obtained from your building's main office or from the Human Resources Office. The multi-part forms are the Absence Request and Vacation forms.
Absence Request- This form should be completed by the employee and signed by his or her principal/supervisor in advance of a requested absence. This form is used for emergency/special case days, district-sponsored business, and bereavement.
Pre-Approval for Attending Professional Development - This form should be completed by the employee and signed by his or her principal/supervisor in advance of any out-of-district conference, meeting, workshop, or other event. The completed form must include conference or meeting date, location, name of conference/meeting, and estimated expenses. Use the Teacher Guide for full instructions.
Vacation - This form should be completed by the employee and submitted to his or her principal/supervisor at least two weeks prior to the requested date(s) of absence.
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement
- Disenrollment Form - Dental - Please refer to your Compensation Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Disenrollment From Healthcare Benefits Form- Please refer to your Compensation Plan or Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- I-9 Form Employment Eligibility Verification - purpose of this form is to document that each new employee (both citizen and non-citizen) hired after November 6, 1986 is authorized to work in the United States. All employees working in the United States must complete Form I-9.
- IBC Flu Reimbursement Form
- Jury Service Procedures- Please read this procedure regarding paperwork and documentation related to jury duty.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form - Please complete and print and send to Human Resources - Benefits.
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Form (CHANGE OF ADDRESS) - also use this form for CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
- Local Service Tax (SRS) Exemption Certificate - Use if employed in Swarthmore Borough (SRS).
- Local Service Tax - Exemption Certificate 2014 - Use if employed in the Nether Providence Township.
- Local Services Tax - Refund Application - Use for refund from Swarthmore Borough (SRS).
- Local Service Tax - Refund Application - Use for refund from Nether Providence Township.
- Payroll Schedule for 2016-2017
- Report of Conference Attendance Cover Page
- Seniority Step Election Form - For WSEA staff, please refer to the WSEA Collective Bargaining Agreement for eligibility requirements.
W-4 Form (2016) - Completing this form authorizes the District's payroll office to withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Employees may wish to consider filing a new W-4 form each year and/or when one's personal or financial situation changes.
- Supplemental Application
- Background Clearances
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Application